Hey hey ... I'm back to blog and i have good news to share with everyone after so long .... looking back, it's really been a long time since i had good news to share.
It used to be good news from Lin almost every month and it stopped since late last year and now, am back on track friends. I guess i needed the "paused" from God to see His hands moving in my life and listen to His still voice.
Am not going to share all the good news in one go ... but one by one ok? Gotta learn to be patient laa.
Friends, I'm going to have a new job and I'm happy. I'm still going to be with Intel but different role. This new job that is being offered to me is my dream job since the day i started off my career with Intel ~6 years ago.
Year in year out, i worked very hard and set my target to hold this position before i reach 29. Why 29, you might ask. You'll probably think am crazy but i want to beat or at least be the same par with the youngest person ever held this position. And the answer is 28 yrs old.
So, here i am. God gave me this position before i reach 29 :) ... and for those that know, i actually "missed" this position for almost 3 times but each time i missed it, i know it's God's timing.
In my new job which i will officially take over on July 1st, i will need to manage people. And managing people can be really interesting and challenging and God knows what else. I'll be in night shifts too - so watch out for Panda Lin ....
The way i carry myself needs to be improved significantly ... the words that out from my mouth gotta be different, how i dress up and everything ... need to be improved. In short - MAKEOVER.
I'm excited yet worry and scared about this new job. One mistake .... it's going to be a nightmare but people learn thru mistake, right? Sighhhhh .....
But hey, If God allows this happen ... He is going to equip me, Amen? God never fails in equiping His childrens as we put Him 1st in everything. He just needs to be above in everything and everyone. I see His faithfulness in my workplace and forever will be.
L
glad to hear that. Congrats that you've a new job and new position..
ReplyDeleteCongrats....hmm...S2 new SM...haha...
ReplyDelete