Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another stock check

Wow ... time flies and goodness me ... it's already Oct and time for the 3rd stock check of this year.

Once you passed mid year, time will just pop pop pop and go without waiting .. not even a sec. Gosh .. i can't believe this ... 2009 is coming to an end in like another 3 months??

Hmnn ... let's look at my resolutions 1st ....

1) Put on weight ... errrr maybe another 5kg? or 8kg?
I think i have improved from IR (Improvement Required) in mid year to BE (Below expectation). Most people that see me will say i put on weight on my face which what i don't want to hear. C'mon people, is it only my face? How about my body? Legs? No?? Hands?

2) Tone up my shapeless body ...
Ok ok .. i have stopped going to gym for the last one month partly coz am lazy and also busy with my work. I know ... this is a lame excuse but you gotta believe me coz every word i said is true and nothing but the truth. I miss my coach, the aunties at the gym and of course the relaxing moment .... i'll be there again after am back from my trip.

3) Spend more time learning & putting things into actions for God.
Yes ... am doing this. I even bought a devotion book by Blackaby and doing my devotion and be obedient. Hmnnn ... i just love Jesus more and more everyday. At times, i just have the peace in me knowing well my God is watching all the details in my life. His strength will make perfect in my weakness, He set me free and gave me a second chance. What else to ask, right?

4) Spend meaningful moments with family & friends
I'm still improving as i'm only ONE. I can't be there for everyone though am trying my level best. Will be organizing a splendid ladies night that will leave all the men go GAGA :P Hmnnnn .. there will be an addition to my family this Nov ... i can't wait for that moment to happen ... yippeeee

5) Continue to walk by faith and let the past go. Easier said that done, right?
Glory to my Jesus. He is indeed awesome in this area. Past is a past and what does not kill me makes me stronger. Looking back, i'm proud of myself and can humbly say am a person with high integrity. I walked the talk. No more tears and no more sorrow. Vengeance is in the hand of my good Lord and my trust is in Him to close the past for me. My role is to keep walking and finish the race ...

Last 3 months in 2009 are going to be so exciting. I can tell you am going to complete 2009 race with a big bang as this is only the beginning. I foresee greater years ahead of me as long as i walk with God closely. What about you?

L

No comments:

Post a Comment