I guess the more i aged, the less i fancy about CNY and there are thousand reasonsss to it ... and the one top the list is FIRECRACKERS. Don't ask me why but i find firecrackers suck the soul out from me. I guess my neighbours are not making it any better by burning it for the past 15days ... and yea most of the time past midnight.

The only reason i celebrate CNY is because of the reunion ... and ok ok ... the other reason is because i'm simply a Chinese. Gosh ... sounds lame, right?

This year CNY very much revolved around my family and closed friends. I don't really go out partying ... drinking like years before. And i like it coz i get to relax and enjoyed the break with people that i love. And this year CNY is special in the sense that Tristan is with us ... new addition to the Low's family after the demise of my uncle.

And yeah ... am super duper happy that CNY is over .. am looking forward for Christmas :P
L
No comments:
Post a Comment