Friday, April 9, 2010

Random things about ME & I

1) I especially love to multitask when I'm busy ... like now :)
2) I'm starting to lose interest in my job and don't see myself in corporate world for long
3) I love to drive very fast especially at night and early in the morning
4) When i like to eat something, i will continue to eat until am sick with it
5) I really wonder why i cannot sing like Whitney and play drum like a pro
6) It's so easy for me to become dark but take ages to become fair again
7) I always give the impression to others that am a mean person but i guess it takes one to know another one
8) I find myself constantly caring for the wrong person
9) I smile and laugh very often nowadays as i was told it's a "medicine" for the brokenhearted & brings joy to others
10) I need to change most of my clothes coz it's either too small or out of fashion

L

No comments:

Post a Comment