
As i was searching for a song to upload in my blog, i came across this wonderful song - Take me deeper.
As i walked thru the lyric i can't help but to wonder how it feels like to be really deeper in love with Jesus. I mean i love Jesus very much but further deeper will be how? No doubt my love for Jesus grows everyday and more than anything or anyone.
Because of my love for Jesus, i gave up a lot of things and people. I choose to do it not because am obligated but because i love Jesus. Many people ... really many people always ask and wonder why am still single and is it because am picky? I used to deny that coz i never thought i was picky but again when i was asked 1 month back .... i ponder and asked God.
The answer is YES, am picky. I'm picky because i only will consider good Christians as my man and that's the "entry" criteria. I need my man not to only love Jesus but has to be deeper in love with Him. My man has to be able to long for Jesus like the lyric below.
Many may not understand why it has to be like this but i do know when you love Jesus whole heartedly, you'll understand ....
Come ... let's sing along with me ....
There is a longing only You can fill
A raging temptest only You can still
My soul is thirsty Lord
To know You as I'm known
Drink from the river
That flows before your throne
Take me deeper
Deeper in love with You
Jesus hold me close in Your embrace
Jesus hold me close in Your embrace
Take me deeper
Deeper than I've ever been before
I just want to love You more and more
How I long to be deeper in love
Sunrise to sunrise
I will seek Your face
Drawn by the Spirit
To the promise of Your grace
My heart has found in You
A hope that will abide
Here in Your presence
Forever satisfied
L
No comments:
Post a Comment