Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'm very thankful

I'm very thankful that i have God to cling to ...
I'm very thankful that when i'm weak, God makes me strong ...
I'm very thankful that i'm serving a possible God ...
I'm very thankful that God constantly reminding me He's with me till the end ...
I'm very thankful that whenever i reached dead end, He opens more doors for me ...
I'm very thankful that God always allow things to happen to make me a better person ...
I'm very thankful that God enables me to do alot of things at the same time blessing people around me ...
I'm very thankful that i have healthy body and function on my own without the help of others ...
I'm very thankful that i'm the apple of His eyes ...
I'm very thankful that God lives and He carries me thru everyday ...
I'm very thankful that i have many things to be thankful about ...

Thank you Jesus for loving and choosing me. It's NOT me that choose you but it's YOU that choose me to be yours.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment