As am logging in to my yahoo account, came across this interesting article about the mistakes that prolong a misery break up.
I find it very true and you can read more at : http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/7-mistakes-that-prolong-the-misery-of-a-breakup-473522/
Not sure about you but i believe in total separation after break up even among good friends. I personally think that it's stupid or utterly ridiculous for ex to mingle around like good friends. I wonder if can become good friends, how come can break up? Aren't couples are supposed to be "good friends" or the "best friends" for each other?
I strongly agree with the writer when she mentioned we are just finding excuses to be friends with our ex and at the end, opening ourselves to be hurt again. Unless, the love was never that strong even when being a couple so breaking up is just a no big deal?
I have came across seeing "exes" going out together with one having new partner and the other one patiently waiting to reconcile .... and i went "stupid". I just don't understand why .... i know it's painful to lose someone but just being there to be hurt again is not the solution.
It's not easy to walk away what more total separation especially when you are not ready to give up the relationship. I've been there and i know ... and what keeps me going besides God's grace is the dignity for myself.
God never intended for us to grieve all night long or be pretentious. Learn to love yourself and give yourself a new chance. Again, it's not easy to move on .. only God knows how difficult it can be but hey, don't give up.
Forget your past. Your experiences can make you to be a better or bitter person. Choose one for yourself. Bless your ex even he/she hurts you badly. Walk away and be happy. This ex of yours not worth your tears, time and "stupidity" anymore. Be it who wronged who, God will handle the rest for you if you learn to surrender everything to Him.
Key learning: Don't fall in love if you don't know how to love. Don't talk BIG coz action speaks louder than words. And very important, don't promise something that you can't do as you are nobody to bear the responsibility when you walk away one day.
L
No comments:
Post a Comment