Anyway, am going to start with Day 1 .... btw, you can view some of the pics at my FB account.
We departed from Penang International Airport to Bangkok via Thai Airway at 8.30am on the 14th of Oct. I don't like morning international flight coz i need to wake up super early for the 1.5hrs check in thingy ... sigh.
It's my 1st time on Thai Airway .. normally i took SIA/MAS/Air Asia. I was told the landing is contracting with their motto - As smooth as silk ... but what the heck, i had no influence in choosing which airline to take.
Settled in and they gave me this ...
It took about 1.5hrs to reach Bangkok to transit to Kathmandu via Thai Airway as well.
The food really sucks from Bangkok to Kathmandu ... too spicy for me and tasteless. I only enjoyed the fruits ... and that's also 2 pieces !
Reached Kathmandu after 3.5hrs of flight and they are 2hrs 15mins behind our local time.
Phaik Sim, Pete, Paili and myself took a 15mins walk to another smaller airport for our connecting flight to Pokhara.
The airport is beyond description. It's dark, smelly, totally manual in everything they do.
Anyway, nothing excite me more that the propeller plane ...
I was so excited until i looked like this ...
I was told many said sinner's prayer when they took this plane but i was enjoying coz i was given ...
And this ... to distract me
Since i over used the word goodness ... i was given a room called GOODNESS
And this is how the hotel looks like where i camped there for like 10 days
And i love this hotel ... clean ... quiet and excellent Christian workers.
No comments:
Post a Comment