And not to mention coz we have to hike as well :)
Anyway, successfully arrived on top of Sarangkot after almost crawling up instead of hike up !
Dark dark cannot see anything but can you see the Annapurna range behind me?
Within a few minutes .. the sky started to get brighter.
But the sun is nowhere to be found. So, to kill time .. we post here and there.
While we were posing, suddenly i saw the sun coming out ... it's very beautiful and people started to clap hands.
The joy of looking at the sunrise is beyond description. Not that i never seen sunrise but to see it at Nepal, i don't know. The feeling was very different and it shows how great our God is.
After spending some time up there taking photographs, our tummy started to call us. Yaya, time for breakfast. We had our breakfast on the way. We were basically eating breakfast under the hot sun and inside the cloud :) ... again, this is a blessing from God to be able to enjoy the simple breakfast in this manner.
We rested for awhile at Pastor Palan's home after came down from Sarangkot. I was due to share words with the youth at Nadipur church.
I was feeling very tensed coz it's my 1st time so called preaching. I know i'm ok to do presentation or talk in the public but to preach will be another different ball game.
I had to put on a shawl around my neck coz Brethen church is kinda "closed up" :) and i don't want to be so revealing haha.
Me and my interpretor, Anil on the topic of peer pressure.
We spent about 3hrs with the youth before we left. It was a great session and can see how God moved on that day. I was very blessed and encouraged when i saw some of the youths stood up and shared their testimonies after the words session. The words that we shared were very timely.
This is buffalo meat. I love it but very hard and like eating chewing gum.
L
No comments:
Post a Comment