And when i was at the aged of 13, i did pretty well in both badminton & chess but i decided to go pro with chess instead of badminton (which i regretted till today).
But i never stopped playing & watching badminton as i just love it very much. I find myself letting go all the daily stress when am on court. I get to jump, run, scream and smash the shuttle like throwing punches :)

It's been many years i stopped going for tournaments until two years back. And it's really tough to be back on feet and be fit like last time. I do admit at times i get frustrated with myself for not being able to run up and down the court or at least dive in for the ball.

Last Fri i played for my department in our yearly sports carnival and it was hmnnn ... crazy. It was so crazy coz i played until both my legs cramped at the same time ! I have never experienced this before and gosh ... cramped BOTH legs at the SAME time is no joke.
And while i was struggling in pain, there was one gentleman walked over to me and asked "Do you need a CPR?" and i answered him, "Alloo ... it's my legs and i still can breathe, ok?" And he just walked away blushing while others just shook their heads and laughed.
Nice try young man but you are just so lame :)
L
No comments:
Post a Comment